Teacher Becomes Class Clown With Epic Meltdown
There’s really only one thing that’s worse than a case of the Mondays: A case of the Mondays that really Fs up your whole week.
Many times, we’re able to shake it off by Tuesday, but when something’s been brewing, it can really eat at you.
Wood [an 11th grade algebra teacher] picked up a metal trash can and slammed it to the ground. Students then began to leave the classroom. Witnesses said Wood then picked up a chair and threw it at the window – breaking the glass.
The best part? There’s video:
1. It’s obvious this guy has zero control over the class. Think back to your school days: If a teacher ever pulled a “shut up” card, chances are they were pretty pissed and you’d cut them some slack. In this case, they laugh for 20 seconds in his face while he stands there silent. Ouch.
2. Props to the student who shot this. Either Wood is seeing red so much that he doesn’t even notice the camera, or he’s so fed up he doesn’t even care. We’re thinking the later, since the camera is pretty much in his face.
3. For someone who’s going on blast in front of a group of 17-year-olds, the look on his face doesn’t match his tone. Wood was a teacher in Nashville, but we’re thinking he might be from a much smaller part of Tennessee, where people have the same look on their face no matter the mood.
4. Wood would have made a great 8th inning setup guy. Why? You ever see one of those guys after they blow a lead? Wood is flipping tables like those guys bash Gatorade coolers in the dugout. Well played, Mr. Wood.
5. How pissed off is this guy? You’d think starting a fire in your place of employment would be a big enough F-you, but he hates his job/life so much, he decides to go all WWE on the classroom.
Anyway, Wood was arrested. If he’s locked up this morning, we’re guessing his case of the Mondays is worse than it was last week. Or is it?