Dos and Donts: Summer In The Office
It’s the time of year where we all stare out our office window and wonder where our childhood went. Here’s some tips to keep it cool in the office.
1. Do store Popsicles as a snack in the kitchen freezer.
2. Don’t be the creepy dude that watches a female coworker slurp a Rocket Pop.
3. Do compliment your coworker when he or she dresses up for no reason.
4. Don’t focus on a female coworker in a low cut tank, exposing her untanned boobs.
5. Do take lunch breaks.
6. Don’t leave a small tip for your food delivery just because it’s not snowing.
7. Do take showers and wear deodorant.
8. Don’t have the same conversation about how horribly humid the weather is and how the world is coming to an end due to global warning.
9. Do bring back treats from your vacation.
10. Don’t tell a coworker they look like they need a vacation.